Thursday, August 12, 2010

Two Days of Tri

And oh...my god, I am sick of the comments about my character's panties.

I should have played a male.

Goddammit.

First couple of times is cute/funny, but after the eighth or ninth time, it gets a bit weird.

To be fair, I've been in a bit of gaming hell all day today.

However, I've gotten a lot of ranks, close to my next urgent FINALLY, WOOO. But wait, it's Jhen. DAMMIT. So tired of fighting Jhen. Stupid popular event quest is stupid popular.

But we did Blood Sport today. Twice. Uragaan and Diablos holy shite awesome and epic sauce.

By the waaaaaaay. I use a greatsword. A lot. I'm sorry if I trip you. But I think it's better to trip you on accident than upswing intentionally because you're being a bitch. C:

LOL U MAD YET?

No comments:

Post a Comment