Monday, October 18, 2010

Mining and Armor

There's nothing wrong with taking two minutes to mine on a quest. Seriously. I hate it when people come down on others about it. If you can't handle being in the area with a monster for two minutes on your own, then you can wait or you can be polite about about it, at the very least. 50 minutes in a quest is more than enough time to wait, and if you had so huge of a problem with it, why not try to be nice?

Anonymity on the internet doesn't mean you have to act like an asshole to people. >:|

Alternatively, people who do mine on quests...please say something if you're going to mine. Let someone know. It'll help get people off your back when you do it.

---

Also, fighting monsters that spit fire and live in the volcano generally calls for armor with a good fire resist. Stop your bitching because I'm wearing armor that has a tiny bit less base defense than another set I have when it has 20 more fire resist AND wide area that will save your ass.

Seriously sick of the game Nazis telling me how to play. I've been around the block with this game for a few years now, both solo and online, and I have a pretty good grasp of what I'm doing, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment