Friday, June 25, 2010

I Don't Care What Your HR Is

...it's no excuse for acting like a self-righteous, all important douche bag who thinks that they can just waltz into a room, take control and demand that I quit my quest that I need for my next urgent so that we can do your advanced quest which does not count towards any real goal at all.

Don't tell me "aww, it's ok, you'll be alright" and try to console me like I'm some little child because I told you I thought you were being rude. Don't tell me "not to die" like you think that because I am the lowest HR in the room that I don't know how to kill a Los and an Ian.

"OH NOES, wait, you don't realize they're gonna be in the same zone sometimes because it's a dual hunt!"

No, actually, I DID know that. I am not an idiot, I can read the quest board perfectly fine, and I am perfectly well equipped for this quest. How about you stop with the attitude and send us on our merry fucking way.

No wait, it gets better: after all of that rude and completely uncalled behavior, why don't you die twice, and have your bastard friend with you die as well and effectively fail the very quest that you demanded be done because "the quest I put up was too easy, so let's do my quest because it's harder and I'm an epic hunter."

And somehow, I end up only having barely been scratched and able to hold my own after you and everyone else randomly ditched me with an angry Los to go after Ian who was in a completely different part of the map?

Epic hunter? More like epic ASSHOLE.

Take your HR 30 and shove it right up your immature, whiny little ass.

Oh yeah, and try not to die.

EDIT: This player's name is extanglo. I'd advise against playing with this brat if at all possible. It's just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment