Sunday, June 27, 2010

WAT

Apparently in my late night Monster Hunter adventures about...oh a year ago, I must have written this. I found it on my hard drive when I was searching for a fanfic I'd written ages ago, but instead I cam across this piece of gold from one of my insomnia wracked nights of Freedom 2. I might have been drunk. I'm not 100% certain that I wasn't. I'm not sure why I wrote it, maybe to commemorate my accomplishments for the night.

...yeah, I'm pretty sure I was drunk.



LOLOL DAIYMO KEPT RUNNING AWAY

COME BACK DAIYMO

COME BACK

YAY, 4 * Elder Quest Time!!

Blangonga, I must admit, you were a bit of a pushover. I put you down on the first try.

MINING SPOT +1 XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

POTION POTION POTION NUTRIENTS POTION

I dropped my Dragonrock+ T.T Damn Velociprey.
OSH-- RATHIAN

... OHSHI-- RATHALOS

WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?! I ONLY WANT TO GET TREASURE--

SWAMP TREASURE HUNTING! 16,000 point high score~
Must go higher. More fish, more bugs, more collecting. Stupid Congalala.

TIGREX I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU *$^#@!&

AND YOU RATHALOS
... AND RATHIAN

I want more Armor Spheres. BUT I'm getting that mining point first. 4,000 Pokke points is what, 3 rounds of treasure hunting? Later.
Khezu set needs upgrades.

Dammit Vespoids, stop f*cking POKING ME
CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CRAP?!
OH YOU CAN?!

I'll test out the Volcanic area after I get that mining point.

PLESIOTH. Wtf. I need to take a Flute.

Um, why did I just cut a Genprey in half?

STRIPED SKIN I NEED IT D:

No comments:

Post a Comment